Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

Colin Munroe - Piano Lessons is a song I think you guys should listen to. It's a good song. Now to the nitty gritty. I haven't blogged in a few days and it isn't because I don't have time or anything to say just been kinda lazy. Valentines Day just passed people make a huge deal out of it me not so much. I did have a Poetry show that day getting back in that saddle again, have a lot of new ideas. Hopefully they translate well.

In other news I hope the snow in Philly stops the cold/snow really bother my knees, more than I let on, more than I show. Oh that and I done bust my ass twice, shit coulda been real bad especially considering I have no health insurance. [Hey government weren't you workin' on this sorta thing?]

Lent starts today, don't wanna hear peoples BS about I'm giving this up for lent just to go back to your bullshit after it's over. That's not what it's all about. But I will not, WILL NOT have a religious or political rant at this time. But anyone trying to seriously better themselves during not jut this time but continue in the future best of luck.

Next topic at hand is tattoos. I really wanna get some more ink. More specifically get my fore-arm finished off. Just gotta map everything out. My most recent tattoo is kinda on a weird angle so I gotta find something that fits yet doesn't interfere/take away from what's already there.

Well that's all for now I think. Mind is getting sidetracked so it's best I quit while I'm ahead. Until Next Time. Peace Bitches.

Gnome Talmbout!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment