Thursday, February 4, 2010

It has arrived



My hand. My book. It has finally arrived, and of course as I look through it I wish it was a little different but hey for the first time around it ain't all that bad. The text is a little smaller than I would have liked on certain pages. Comp screen & printed pages are a tad bit different I guess. And even though the book seems thin if I were to sell the poems individually framed, i'd do it for no less than $5 so I feel it's quite a good deal. But of course I would. Well that's all for now. Deuces.

2 comments:

  1. Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive carefully. It is not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker.............................................

    ReplyDelete