Friday, December 11, 2009

Dope In The Flesh




A cocky ass poem by yours truly

Dope In The Flesh

I'm so dope boy fresh, excuse me I mean dope in the flesh
And simply put it's because I'm one of the best
Keyser Soze/Verbal Kint with my word and prose I'm so excellent
Done with being humble I'm on top now
Lebron James/Jay Z can't put the Roc down
Could this be because I'm so dope boy fresh excuse me again I meant to say dope in the flesh
No venue, no practice we were done it seemed
But there's nothing in this world that could stop my team
And what's a drunk poet I can't fuck with that shit
Just the Dope boys of Poetry doing our thing that's it
So with a "2 Finger Wave" over to the "Bartender"
One last thing I need you to remember:
I am Dope in the Flesh
To put it simply just one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment